For the last course in my Master of Computer Science program, I’m taking the Software Quality Assurance course taught by Prof. Martin Schedlbauer.
These are the blog posts that I write as part of the course requirements:
- How can we define “quality”?
- What do we mean by “Software Quality”?
- Software Testing: Standards, Certifications, and Resources
- Performance Testing: Definitions, Tools, and Challenges
- Recovery Testing: The Neglected Child of QA!
- Can We Write Good Quality Software Faster?
- Meet Our Two New Friends, IEEE 730-2002 and IEEE 829-2008 Standards
- Validation in Pharma Industry
- Outsourcing Testing and QA: Is it Feasible, Advisable, Risky?
- Agile Testing
- trac Bug Tracking Software Review
- Testing Automation Process and Tools
- On Software Testing and Quality Assurance : Letter to Self