IS4500 – Software Quality Assurance Course – Blog Posts
For the last course in my Master of Computer Science program, I’m taking the Software Quality Assurance course taught by Prof. Martin Schedlbauer.
These are the blog posts that I write as part of the course requirements:
- How can we define “quality”?
- What do we mean by “Software Quality”?
- Software Testing: Standards, Certifications, and Resources
- Performance Testing: Definitions, Tools, and Challenges
- Recovery Testing: The Neglected Child of QA!
- Can We Write Good Quality Software Faster?
- Meet Our Two New Friends, IEEE 730-2002 and IEEE 829-2008 Standards
- Validation in Pharma Industry
- Outsourcing Testing and QA: Is it Feasible, Advisable, Risky?
- Agile Testing
- trac Bug Tracking Software Review
- Testing Automation Process and Tools
- On Software Testing and Quality Assurance : Letter to Self